The outdoor areas of your property add to the overall beauty of your home and they also become the backdrop for the house structure and all the other elements on it. However, these spaces are also constantly exposed to the elements and climatic changes; they also see a significant amount of wear & tear. This means the materials used in the hardscaping have to be of the highest grade and extremely resilient. That’s the only way your landscape will stay looking good for a number of years.
We at Terra Designs & Creations are one of the most reputed companies in the field and have built a strong client base across Suwanee, Sugar Hill, Lawrenceville, Gainesville and Duluth. We have successfully completed many landscape design and installation projects in and around Alpharetta, Snellville, Norcross, Lilburn and Winder.
Areas Where Paver Stones Can Be Used
When we handle any landscape project, we recommend the use of paver stones for hardscapes like:
- Pathways & walkways
- Outdoor Kitchens
- Fireplace and fire pit areas
In short, interlocking pavers are an excellent flooring solution for most of the outdoor spaces on your property. We are the experts that are highly focused on providing custom solutions to our customers; this is why we always use only the best products and materials in all our projects.
Types of Interlocking Pavers
When it comes to paving stones, we use high-grade products from the following companies:
- Belgard - This Company is one of the leading manufacturers of concrete paver blocks. They have a large number of products that provides us the design flexibility to create the kind of themes and concepts we want. There are pavers with traditional styling as well as ones that have distinctively contemporary touch. Many homeowners like the look of natural stone or brick and Belgard has a number of pavers that emulate that look.
- South Atlantic - This is one more front-running paving manufacturer. It manufactures pavers using local-sourced, high-quality aggregates as well as concrete with a high cement content. These installations look stunning and can last for decades with very minimal maintenance. The company has a wide range that includes vehicular, eco, economy and decorative pavers.
High Quality Paver Installation
When we are installing pavers on your property, we will provide you various design concepts and material samples to choose from. We work very closely with you to understand what your specific requirements are, and then provide paver installations that are stunning and resilient.
We know that regardless of how high-grade the quality of the materials used, if the installation is mediocre, that will impact the integrity of the installation. It’s why we have expert and experienced paving installers that handle the job efficiently and expertly.
When you want sensational and unique landscape solutions you need look no further than Terra Designs & Creations. For any additional information and paver installation cost please speak with our experts at this number - 770-318-5318. You can also send us all your project details via this online Contact Us form.
Landscaping projects include a number of features and retaining walls are a very important component of many landscapes. There are times when the ground has to be leveled to make space for various features like outdoor kitchens, patios, decking, pathways, walkways or even a driveway etc.
If there is too much of a slope in the land a certain amount of excavation will be required. This solves the problem of space, but it also leaves a large portion of the soil and rocks exposed. If this is left without any support, the mud and rocks will eventually slide down and in some cases that can damage the outdoor features too. The one way to prevent this from happening is to build a strong retaining wall at these points.
We at Terra Designs & Creations are one of the most reputed companies in the field and have built a strong client base across Suwanee, Sugar Hill, Lawrenceville, Gainesville and Duluth. We have successfully completed many retaining wall construction projects in and around Alpharetta, Snellville, Norcross, Lilburn and Winder.
VERSA-LOK Retaining Wall Systems
This is a very specialized job and requires special training and knowledge to get the job done right. We are highly focused on providing our customers value for money and so use only the best materials in our work. It’s why we use retaining walls systems from VERSA-LOK. There are a number of features that make these an ideal option for your landscape project, such as:
- The retaining walls systems that this company manufactures are easy-to-install
- They are highly cost-effective too
- The icing on the cake is that they are available in a wide range of designs
- These segmental walls are manufactured from resilient concrete units
- Pins are used in the interlocking and they are dry-stacked and then set on granular, leveling pads.
- No frost footings are required
- The installation is mortar-less
- In installations where these VERSA-LOK walls are stabilized using geo-grid soil reinforcement, it’s possible to build walls that can rise up to 50 feet. While this kind of functionality may not be required in residential projects. It goes to show exactly how resilient and strong these installations can be.
Cost-Effective Retaining Wall Installation
We handle retaining wall construction in an expert manner and focus on completing the project in timely and efficient manner. We have on-site supervisors that ensure the project is completed within the pre-decided timeframe. The walls that we install will provide your landscaping the support it needs and adds to the longevity of the landscape. They also make the outdoor spaces safe for use and help prevent soil erosion. While we include retaining walls in our landscape projects as required, there are times when clients call us only for the installation of retaining walls and we handle these standalone jobs too.
When you want sensational and unique retaining wall solutions you need look no further than Terra Designs & Creations. For any additional information and retaining wall cost please speak with our experts at this number - 770-318-5318. You can also send us all your project details via this online Contact Us form.